This 'end of season' 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can walk, jog or run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting and finishing at the Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, there's a Saturday night celebration BBQ and entertainment with camping options.
Passing through nature reserves, forests and a few hills with great views - it's a route with real variety and some wonderful scenery - and it's all easily accessible from London.
Walk, jog or run it with full support along the way...
- Join as an individual or as part of a team,
- 50km full loop challenge,
- 25km half loop challenge,
- 4 covered rest stops,
- Free food and drink,
- Go at your own pace,
- Medics, massage and pace walkers,
- Camping options,
- Celebration finish with BBQ and Bar,
- Saturday evening entertainment,
- Medal and t-shirt and a glass of fizz at the end!
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
Self Fund... Pay the full cost of your event place (no cost to us) and fundraise with no set target!