Take on some of England's finest scenery as a walk, jog or run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops and a few ups and downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing 100km journey.
You'll get full support the whole way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- For all levels of experience,
- Join as an individual or as part of a team,
- 100km full challenge,
- 2-day 100km 'daylight' option,
- Half and quarter challenge options,
- Rest stops with free food and drink,
- Go at your own pace,
- Fully signed route,
- Medics, massage, pace walkers,
- Camping options available,
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz at the end!
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
Self Fund... Pay the full cost of your event place (no cost to us) and fundraise with no set target!