Take on this challenge in 2021 across England's South West Peninsular. It's 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups and downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between.
You'll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food and drink and a huge welcome and celebration at the finish line after an amazing journey.
With half and quarter distance options also available, there's a South West Challenge for everyone!
- For all levels of experience,
- Join as an individual or as part of a team,
- 100km full challenge,
- 2-day 100km 'daylight' challenge,
- Half and quarter challenge options,
- Covered rest stops,
- Free food and drink,
- Go at your own pace,
- Fully signed route,
- Medics, massage and pace walkers,
- Camping options available,
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz at the end!
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
Self Fund... Pay the full cost of your event place (no cost to us) and fundraise with no set target!