Join 2,000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge, it's east towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks and drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
With full support and hospitality the whole way, you can focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km walk,
- Join as an individual or as part of a team,
- Fully signed route with arrows,
- Tented village and warm-up at start,
- Free 'Thames Bridges buff',
- 9.30am to midday start times,
- Midpoint rest stop,
- Free snacks and drinks,
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz at the end!
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
Self Fund... Pay the full cost of your event place (no cost to us) and fundraise with no set target!