Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog and some will run - all with special reasons to push themselves.
The full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half and quarter distance options, there's a challenge for everyone!
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement!
- For all levels of experience,
- Join as an individual or as part of a team,
- 100km full challenge,
- 2-day 100km 'daylight' option,
- Half and quarter challenge options,
- Covered rest stops with free food and drink,
- Go at your own pace,
- Camping options available,
- Fully signed route,
- Medics, massage and pace walkers,
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz at the end!
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
Self Fund... Pay the full cost of your event place (no cost to us) and fundraise with no set target!